Blog posts and online articles are a great place to start when it comes to content marketing. In fact, for many businesses, these types of content lay the foundation of their content marketing strategy. However, you can use other types of content to help your business stand out and communicate to your market in different …
|Suggested by Bigfoot Digital|
As a Chair of a Vistage/TEC Group, here are some great examples of easy to produce content that reflects a variety of different ways to communicate with your prospects and network:
1. Featuring an interview with a Vistage/TA Speaker or TA on a subject relevant to Leadership. Do you realize NO chair has ever called me and said "I would like to write a blog article on executive hiring - could I interview you for 20 minutes".
You're sitting on a mountain of these with hundreds of outstanding speakers and TAs who would be glad to spend the time with you on the phone.
2. Do you have a blog as your primary homebase to publish content? More and more chairs are using this as an effective publishing platform.
3. Are you writing a variety of content that your network can download or request from you, including checklists, faq sheets, white papers, research, survey results, case studies.
4. Do you take your video camera to your Vistage/TEC meetings and record a 2 minute interview with one of your members on the value Vistage/TEC has brought to them personally and their company.
5. Do you leverage by re-posting and integrating into your content stream the wealth of content from Vistage/TEC including the slide decks on slideshare, videos on the youtube channel, or blog posts on the home page?
You almost don't need to create any new content (not my recommendation) on your own since there is so much already published.
6. Have you requested LinkedIn add you to the publishing/influencer platform where you can re-purpose some of your content to share with your network of prospects on LinkedIn and build your visibility, awareness, differentiation, thought-leadership, and PR?
In my coaching program with Vistage/TEC chairs on leveraging social media, most chairs are leveraging perhaps 1 percent of the available tools and strategies to find, attract, and engage with potential CEOs.
If you would like to take my initial 15 minute 8 point survey as to how you are using these tools and how you might leverage a few of them to reach and engage with more CEOs, give me a call or shoot me an email and we'll set up a 15 minute call.
Social Media Coach to Vistage and TEC Chairs